CST Touching the Brain 1: Stimulating Self Correction Through the Glial Interface (CTTB1)
with Tad Wanveer
DATE OF UPCOMING CTTB1 COURSE:
November 8-11, 2020
Application deadline: October 1, 2020
2040 Budaörs, Rubik Ernő Street 2.
Tad Wanveer - CST-D, LMBT
Just inside the bony cranium we all have billions of star-shaped cells in our brain. Brain stars are part of a family of cells called “glia.” Glial cells are major regulators of nervous system development, structure and function. They are involved in all aspects of nervous system health and pathology. Glia and neurons create our inner universe of sensation, perception, memory and action. Reaching inward … we can gently touch them.
- How do craniosacral therapy (CST) techniques reach into the brain or spinal cord?
- Is there a biomechanical pathway through which CST corrective techniques are transmitted from a practitioner’s hands into the depths of the central nervous system (CNS)?
- If so, what cells form this corrective pathway, what do they do, and how do they help CNS healing and function?
The answer to all of these questions may reside in glia.
The craniosacral system connects directly to the glial cell matrix of the brain and spinal cord. This connection is a powerful route by which you can use CranioSacral Therapy glial technique to improve nervous system structure, function, healing and health.
Glial cells form an interconnected matrix throughout the entire central nervous system that is fused to the craniosacral system. Tad provides a model in which this interconnection helps to explain how craniosacral therapy reaches into the central nervous system to facilitate improved health and function.
Brain Stars shines a new light on craniosacral therapy and the central nervous system.
Investigate glial cell types and function
Explore how glial cells build a therapeutic interface from outside the Central Nervous System (CNS) to inside the CNS
Discover the role of glial cells in generating cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) and regulating CSF flow
Learn how glial cells help the CNS heal
Stimulate optimal nervous system health by using CST glial techniques
Work with nervous system disorders, such as autism spectrum disorders, sensory processing issues, traumatic brain injury, neurodegenerative disorders, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, chronic pain, spinal cord trauma, anxiety and neuropathy, through the application of CST glial technique
Enhance, enrich and refine your CST palpation and treatment skills.
Pre-requisite is CST2.
795.00 USD, that is Sevenhundred-ninetyfive USD including a copy of CTTB1 Study Guide in English, but does not include the costs of travelling and lodging.
PAYMENT METHOD AND CONDITIONS
Participation Fee can be paid either in cash of via bank transfer. In case of bank transfer please indicate your name and the course code (CTTB1.1) in the Description/Note section. Tuition fee includes 195.00 USD Registration Fee that is to be paid at registration. Remainder is 600.00 USD that is to be paid before, either in cash or via bank transfer after previous confirmation.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
Cancellation deadline free of liquidated damages: the 42nd day prior the first day of the course. The amount of liquidated damages in case of a cancellation of 42-35 days prior the first day of the course is 50% of the Tuition Fee, and in case of a cancellation of 35-28 days prior the first day of the course it is 70% of the Tuition Fee. In case of a cancellation within 28 days prior the first day of the course, the amount of liquidated damages is the total Tuition Fee. 25.000 HUF that is twenty-five thousand Forints Registration Fee is included in the Course Fee. In case of a cancellation this amount is not refunded.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATIONS
- Successfully completed CS1 and CS2
- Agreement to comply with our general principles, rules of procedures and Code of Ethics. This information is available on our website: www.upledger.com, at the location of the course, or can be obtained in advance by writing an e-mail to email@example.com
- Approval of the Head of the Course Organizer that is Upledger Institute Hungary Ltd.
- Submission of the application documents (1 copy of the Application Form filled in completely, 2 copies of the Course Contract signed on each page, 1 copy of a photo not older than 6 months) within the given deadline
- Tuition Fee payed fully before the given deadline
The documents necessary for the application can be downloaded by clicking on the links at the bottom of the page.
REQUIRED ADVANCED READING
Tad Wanveer CST-D, LMBT: Brain Stars, Glia Illuminating CranioSacral Therapy
John. E. Upledger. DO, OMM: A Brain is Born
Netter, MD: Netter Anatomy: Atlas of Human Neuroscience